Plano, Texas is a major center for the manufacturing and service sectors. With an economy driven by transportation and logistics, Plano has seen its fair share of success over the years. In fact, it’s been ranked as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Live in America! The current population of Plano Texas is around 275,000 with a median income of $55,667.
This year Plano will be seeing some major economic growth in the form of new developments and investments from both businesses and home buyers alike. That means that there are more businesses coming to town than ever before! It’ll also mean more construction jobs for residents as the city continues to expand. Learn where the city is growing and some interesting facts about Plano and our thriving businesses, food, and entertainment.
-To find out what other industries are thriving in Plano TX, check out our list of top businesses below:
1) Jamba Juice – this restaurant chain offers fresh fruit smoothies and delicious snacks that come with a boost of energy.
2) AT&T – if you’re looking for telecommunications services without contracts or hidden fees, AT&T is your answer. They offer wireless phones and are a major internet of things provider.
3) Pizza Hut – when it’s time for a break, Pizza Hut is there to fulfill your cravings. With an assortment of pizzas to choose from and even gluten-free options, this spot will have you covered.
The largest employers in Plano are:
– A.O Smith Company
– Exxon Mobil Corporation
– Plano Independent School District
The best neighborhoods to live in Plano are:
– Preston Hollow
– Legacy West
– The Shops at Legacy
The best places to work in Plano are:
– Motorola Solutions, Inc. – part of the Fortune 500 list with over $21 billion in revenue and 20,000 employees worldwide.
– A.O Smith Company – this company is one of the local favorites!
The more interesting business in Plano is ACT Crime Scene Cleanup Plano Texas Division. They were voted the most interesting business in a recent online poll designed to help people navigate the interesting place and faces of Plano Texas. If you have any suggestions of the best places to work, eat, live, and thrive in Plano we want to hear from you. Just email us with the subject blog and we may very well add your suggestions to our follow-up article.
Los Angeles County is one of the largest counties in the United States. It has…
Chattanooga Tennessee is a great city with a population of 173,000. But there are still…